Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Much Needed Remodel

After putting it off for several years I decided to take on the job of replacing the worn out shower in our bedroom. The urgency reached critical mass when the shower floor started to leak and spill out into our living room!

I check around and found that it would cost over 5 times as much to have someone else do the job so I rolled up my sleeves and begin demolishing the bathroom. What a mess!

My son John who is expert at all things mechanical did the plumbing and was a great help in putting the panels together. After several weeks the job was completed and I was happy to be able to take a shower in my bathroom again.

Kathleen ask when I was going to do the front bathroom since the job turned out so well. I replied, "Next Year".













No comments: