Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Saturday

Today was a nice warm sunny day again and I really enjoy getting outside when it is nice. We started off heading towards the Wild Animal Park since we have annual pass but we didn't get further than Menifee where we stopped for Coffee at Starbucks. It is a ritual for us to stop for coffee while we are out and about.




After looking thru I few shops we enjoyed a great lunch at Chipotle. If you haven't been to Chipotle they make the most awesome gourmet burritos and not much else. I am hooked on the place, good thing there is one near my work.



After lunch we headed back towards Hemet and stopped at Diamond Valley Lake. You might ask yourself is there anything good to see in Hemet? Well the answer is Yes! Diamond Valley lake is the region’s largest reservoir. During the construction of the dam a large amount of Mammoth fossils along with other animals of that time were discovered. A very interesting museum at the site now retells the story.




No comments: